Can I change Taskbar icon size?
Can I change Taskbar icon size?
On the “Windows Settings” panel, click “Personalization” to open the personalization options. Select the “Taskbar” tab and then click the “Use small taskbar buttons” switch to use small-sized icons.
How do I change the size of the icons on my Taskbar Windows 10?
Right-click on any empty space on your desktop and click View from the drop-down menu. 2. Select either Large icons, Medium icons, or Smaller icons. You’ll see an automatic change in the size of your Taskbar icons.
Why are my Taskbar icons so big?
Windows 10 text and icons too big – Sometimes this issue can occur due to your scaling settings. If that’s the case, try adjusting your scaling settings and check if that helps. Windows 10 Taskbar icons too big – If your Taskbar icons are too big, you can change their size simply by modifying your Taskbar settings.
Why did my Taskbar icons get smaller?
Solution 1 – Change the display scaling If your Taskbar icons look too small, perhaps you can fix this issue by changing the display scaling setting. Sometimes your applications and icons can appear smaller especially on a larger display, and this is why many users use display scaling feature.
How do I resize my Taskbar?
How to Move and Resize the Taskbar in Windows
- Right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then click to uncheck Lock the taskbar. The taskbar must be unlocked in order to move it.
- Click and drag the taskbar to the top, bottom, or side of your screen.
How do I resize the Taskbar icons in Windows 11?
Right-click the Advanced key, select New and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name the key TaskbarSi and press Enter. Double-click the newly created DWORD and change its value from 0 to 2 to change the Taskbar icons size to large. The value 0 is for the small size and 1 is for the default icon size.
How do I reduce the size of my Taskbar icons in Windows 11?
How Make Taskbar Icons Bigger or Smaller in Windows 11
- Open Regedit.
- Navigate to the Explorer key and create a new DWORD.
- Name the DWORD “TaskbarSi”
- Double-click your DWORD and change your taskbar icon size via the “Value data” field.
How do I get my taskbar back to normal size?
Here’s how to get it back to its regular size:
- Unlock the taskbar if it’s currently locked. Do this by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting Lock the taskbar.
- Click and hold the top of the taskbar where the desktop and taskbar meet.
- Drag downward to make the taskbar smaller.
How do I fix my taskbar size?
About This Article
- Right-click empty space in the task bar.
- Ensure “Lock the taskbar” is not checked.
- Place the mouse cursor over the edge of the taskbar.
- Drag the edge or the taskbar up or down to adjust the size of the taskbar.
- Click and drag the taskbar to reposition it to the left, right, or top of the screen.
How do I reduce the size of my taskbar icons in Windows 11?
How do I reduce the size of my Taskbar?
Click and hold the top of the taskbar where the desktop and taskbar meet. When the mouse hovers over this area, it should change to a double-sided arrow. Drag downward to make the taskbar smaller. Let go when it’s at the size you want (stopping at the bottom of the screen is the smallest it can be with this method).
Can you resize Taskbar in Windows 11?
The good news is that, using a simple registry tweak, you can set the taskbar in Windows 11 to one of three sizes: small, medium or large, with the medium size being the same as the default. The size will effect both the bar itself and any icons within it, including the Start, search and task view buttons.
How do I make taskbar icons larger?
- Navigate to your Desktop.
- Click on Display Settings in the resulting context menu.
- Move the slider under the Change the size of text, apps, and other items option to 100%, 125%, 150% or 175%, whatever value is lower than the already selected one.
- Click on Apply.
Can you resize the Taskbar in Windows 11?
Yes, you can change the taskbar size on Windows 11, but you need to edit the Registry – here’s how. To change the Taskbar size on Windows 11, modify the “TaskbarSi” DWORD in the “Advanced” Registry key. Set the value to 2 to change the size to large. Set the value to 0 to change the size to small.
How do I make my taskbar icons smaller Windows 11?
How do I reduce the size of my taskbar?
How do I change the size of my taskbar icons in Windows 11?
How do I make my Taskbar icons smaller Windows 11?
How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?
a. Right-click the desktop,and then click Properties .
How to make taskbar icons bigger in Windows 10?
How do I get Small icons on taskbar toolbars?
Can I make the taskbar icons bigger in Windows 10?
Make Taskbar icons bigger in Windows 10. Solution 1 – Change the display scaling. If your Taskbar icons look too small, perhaps you can fix this issue by changing the display scaling setting. Sometimes your applications and icons can appear smaller especially on a larger display, and this is why many users use display scaling feature.