Can I activate an iPhone 4S on Verizon?
Can I activate an iPhone 4S on Verizon?
Sorry tiny iPhone 4S from seven years ago, you can no longer be activated on Verizon. If you have an old iPhone 4S from 2011 sitting around and want to activate it on Verizon, you’re out of luck. Going forward, the carrier will no longer activate phones that only support the 3G cellular communications technology.
Can you reactivate a stolen iPhone?
All replies. Go to iCloud.com, then Settings and see if your device is listed there as lost. If so, go ahead and remove it for your account. Next, contact Sprint and let them know you want to use the phone otherwise it won;t activate they are a CDMA network and utilize a radio that is not reliant on the sim card.
Can you still activate iPhone 4S?
If you buy an iPhone 4S off-contract from Apple, the phone comes unlocked. This means the iPhone can be used on any compatible GSM carrier as long as you have that networks micro-SIM card, and the device is activated on that network.
How do I activate a used iPhone 4?
Open the iTunes app on the computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete set up.
How do I activate my iPhone 4S without a SIM card?
Activate iPhone Without SIM Card
- Press the Power Button to start iPhone and Slide-right to start the Setup Process.
- On the next screens, select Language > select Country > tap on Set Up Manually option.
- Select your WiFi Network > enter WiFi Network Password > tap on OK to dismiss “No SIM Card” pop-up.
How do I activate an old iPhone on Verizon?
Go to vzw.com and sign into My Verizon account. Once signed in, select Devices from the My Verizon Navigation and choose Activate or switch device. From here, you will be able to activate a device you already own. You have the option to Activate on an existing line or Activate on a new line at the top of the page.
Can you activate a blacklisted iPhone?
Once your device is off the blacklist, you can either use it or sell it. Unfortunately, if the previous owner blacklisted the device by reporting it as lost or stolen, then the carrier will be unable to remove or unlock the blacklisted phone.
How do I activate a found iPhone?
Found a Lost or Stolen iPhone? Here’s What to Do
- Action: Buy or borrow a charger and keep the device on and charging.
- Action: Check for a passcode, but don’t try to brute-force it.
- Action: Access the Medical ID feature, even with a locked iPhone.
- Action: Look for a message and make contact using any details provided.
How do I fix the activation required on my iPhone 4S?
- If your carrier provided a SIM card, make sure it’s in your iPhone.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Try to reach the activation server another way, then try to activate.
- Restore the iPhone.
- Check the system status for iOS Device Activation.
How can I bypass my iPhone without a SIM card?
- It can bypass the iPhone Activation screen without the SIM card or the Apple ID and password.
- It supports all iPhone models from iPhone 5s to 12 and running iOS 12.3 and later versions.
- Once the device is activated, you will be able to enjoy all iOS features except calls, cellular, and iCloud.
How do you activate an old Verizon phone by yourself?
It’s easy to activate a device you already own through My Verizon. Go to vzw.com and sign into My Verizon account. Once signed in, select Devices from the My Verizon Navigation and choose Activate or switch device. From here, you will be able to activate a device you already own.
What happens if I put my SIM card in a blacklisted phone?
If a phone is listed on the blacklist, wireless carriers will not allow the phone to connect to the cellular network even if using a valid SIM card. Devices are listed by their unique IMEI Number. Many countries have a similar Blacklist, and these are shared on an international database administered by the GSMA.
How much does it cost to unlock a blacklisted iPhone?
Did you know? Even locked phones can be worth $100+. Find the value of your phone.
|iPhone 8 Plus||$130||$110|
How can I unlock a lost iPhone I found?
Complete Guide on Unlocking a Found iPhone
- Unlock a Found iPhone.
- Unlock a Found iPhone via iTunes.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Click Start Button to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Continue.
- iOS Device Unlocked Successfully.
- Joy Taylor.
How can I activate my iPhone without Apple ID?
Step 2: Click on “Find iPhone”. Step 3: Click on “All Devices”, here you’ll see the devices which are associated with this Apple ID. Step 4: Click on the iPhone and then click “Remove from Account”. Step 5: This will delete the activation lock and you can activate iPhone without any password or apple ID.
How do I remove the Apple ID activation lock?
How to remove Activation Lock
- Go to www.iCloud.com/find.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- At the top, click All Devices.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Remove from Account.
How do I activate my Verizon iPhone SIM card?
You can go online to Verizonwireless.com and enter in your new SIM card number. This will put the SIM on your account. Then insert the card in the device. You can also contact us at *611 or 800-922-0204 to activate the card.
How do you activate an iPhone 4 without a SIM card?
How can I activate my iPhone 4s without a SIM card?
What if I bought a stolen iPhone?
Summary: Activation Lock & Lost or Stolen iPhone’s Once you exhausted all efforts to find the owner on the device, check with the police to see if it has been reported stolen or is needed for evidence. If all is clear with the authorities, you do have the option of selling it or even unlocking it and using it yourself.