How do you fix a serious error on Sims 3?
How do you fix a serious error on Sims 3?
It is strongly recommended that you restart the application. ‘ I’ve restarted it but nothing happened….You could try the following:
- “Find the sims 3 saves folder usually in Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Saves.
- Then find the one that is a sims3.
- Change the name of the most recent one to Sunset Valley.
What does error code 16 mean in Sims 3?
Error 16. Error 16 means that your neighborhood save file is larger than 4 GB and cannot be saved. This means your total file size of your current game, not necessarily just your current family. Error 16 tends to strike with saves with a long history.
What is error code 12 in The Sims 3?
Error code 12 is a Sims 3 issue that arises when users try to save games. This error appears due to insufficient RAM available to save games. Consequently, Sims 3 displays this error message, An unexpected error has occurred while saving: Error Code 12. So, players can’t save their games when error code 12 arises.
How do I stop Sims 3 Error Code 12?
Fix: Error Code 12 on Sims 3
- Solution 1: Increase the Pagefile on Your PC.
- Solution 2: Try Clearing the Inventory of Each Individual Sim.
- Solution 3: Fixing the Game’s Confusion.
- Solution 4: Reduce the Graphic Settings.
- Solution 5: Make Sure Your Drivers are Up to Date.
How do you fix error 16 in Sims Medieval?
Check your hard drive. Make sure you empty your Recycle bin and defrag your hard drive. Do these regularly and it should prevent Error16 from happening as often.
How do I fix error code 12?
Here are the solutions for the Error code 12:
- Via Built-In Troubleshooter.
- Deactivate the Device.
- Restore to the Previous State.
- Change BIOS Settings for GPUs.
- Update the Device Driver.
- Fix Registry Entries.
- Update Your BIOS.
- Undo Recent Changes.
How do I make Sims 3 use more RAM?
What TO DO if you have memory crashes:
- Play smaller worlds.
- Play less sims in the game.
- Save frequently so the game doesn’t have to save as much when you do save.
- Clean or reduce your CC.
- Use less clutter in your houses or do not play with like 10 sims in one household.
Can you Mod The Sims Medieval?
There is a special set of files you need to add to the Sims Medieval folder before you can add mods or CC. (Again similar to Sims 3). I got my folders from Mod the Sims and you should be able to search their Sims 3 section for the information you need to copy and add these special folders.
What is a code 12?
Code 9 Set up a roadblock. Code 10 Bomb threat. Code 12 Notify news media. Code 20 Officer needs assistance. Code 22 Restricted radio traffic.
What is an error code 12?
Code 12) Cause. This error can occur if two devices that are installed on your computer have been assigned the same I/O ports, the same interrupt, or the same Direct Memory Access channel (either by the BIOS, the operating system, or both).
Is 4GB RAM enough for Sims 3?
It is a 32bit program, it physically CANNOT use more than 4GB of RAM. You can test this yourself by watching your memory usage. Give your PC more RAM. If you have over 12GB or so already its not going to do much for sims.
How much RAM is needed for Sims 3 and all expansions?
1.5 GB RAM. 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1. At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
How do I unfreeze my Sims?
ResetSim method: Type resetSim Firstname Lastname and click Enter. Make sure you enter the name of the Sim you want to reset. For example: If you want to reset Gobias Koffi, type: resetSim Gobias Koffi, and press Enter.
How do you save a frozen SIM?
Unfortunately, if the game freezes or locks, you’ll probably need to restore the backup saves. 4.) Remove the . backup portion of the file name and your save will be restored to the most recent backup.
Can you have babies in Sims Medieval?
A Baby is the youngest type of Sim in The Sims Medieval. Babies are born at the end of a pregnancy. When a baby is born, both parents will receive the “It’s a Boy/Girl” buff until the baby grows into a child.
How do you become a pirate in Sims Medieval?
- Go to Town Square –> Press Shady sim for more details.
- Go to the Docks –> Express interest in becoming a pirate with Pirate Recruiter Marie.
- Ask Pirate Recruiter Marie how to try out.
What is a code blue?
Code Blue: Cardiac or respiratory arrest or medical. emergency that cannot be moved.
What does10 12 mean?
10-12. Stand By (Stop) Stand By (Stop) Vandalism.
How do I fix error code 13?
How to fix the issue reported by error code “error 13”
- Click the Scan Now button to detect issues and abnormalities.
- Click the Repair All button to fix the issues.
How do I fix error code 28?
Code 28 “The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)”
- From Start, search for device manager and select Device Manager from the results.
- Right-click the device in the list.
- Select Uninstall from the menu that appears.
- After the device is uninstalled, choose Action on the menu bar.
Is 8gb RAM good for Sims 3?
8 GB of RAM is enough. The game can’t use more than max 4 GB so you’re good.
How do I increase my Sims 3 RAM?
What do I do if my Sims 3 game is frozen?
This happen to me all the time! Usually it’s because your computer is heating up to much so sims crashes. What I do is shut down my computer and start it up a few minutes later (sometimes hours depending on the extremity of the heat!).