How do I reset my Oki toner?
How do I reset my Oki toner?
- Press Menu = printer displays “Paper Menu”
- Press Next 4x = printer displays “System Menu”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Factory Defaults”
- Press Next 7x = printer displays “Reset Toner Life”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Resetting Toner Page Count”
- Press Ready.
How do I get my printer to accept compatible cartridges?
Turn off the power and unplug the printer from the outlet and let it sit for 10 or so minutes. Plug it back in and re-insert the cartridge. Turn the power back on and this should work and your new cartridge should work!
How do I reset my toner chip?
Press the tiny reset button located beside the chip and hold for 10 seconds. Depending on the brand and model of the cartridge, you may not need to hold the button for 10 seconds, but it won’t harm the cartridge so do it anyway just to be safe. Done.
How do you reset the drum image on OKI printer for free?
- Start the Status Monitor for the printer.
- Click on Printer Setup tab – Printer Menu button – Maintenance 1 tab.
- Click the [Reset] button next to Drum Counter, then click on the [OK] button to reset the drum counter.
Why does my printer say incompatible cartridge?
The “Incompatible Cartridge” message may signal you that the cartridge was placed in the wrong slot. In case you get such an error, make sure the cartridge model numbers match your printer model and your country/region. After that, check if they are installed correctly in the corresponding slots.
Do I need a toner chip?
If your new compatible toner cartridge came without a chip, you will have to re-use the chip from the original HP toner that came with your printer in order to use the compatible toner. The cartridge will work fine EXCEPT the printer will not read the toner levels. It will register the cartridge as empty.
How do you clean Oki image drums?
- Insert your finger into the recess on the right side of the machine and pull the front cover open lever (1) to open the front cover (2) forward.
- Press the open button (3) and open the output tray (4).
- Remove the image drum.
- Wipe the light-shielding film (5) with soft tissue paper.
How do I reset my Oki drum counter?
How do I fix incompatible toner?
Place the incompatible ink cartridge back in the printer. Power off the printer and unplug its power cord from the wall– wait 10-15 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and power on the printer. Insert the next incompatible ink cartridge, one at a time.
How do I bypass ink cartridges not recognized?
How to override the ink cartridge error – 8 steps to try
- Remove your new cartridge and replace it with the old one.
- Replace the old cartridge with the new one again.
- Remove the new cartridge.
- Turn the printer off using its power button.
- Unplug your printer at the wall.
How do you bypass an ink cartridge?
To bypass your toner or ink chip you can do any of four things.
- Use an auto-reset ink tanks if your printer models have them.
- Fit your printer with a new chip or ink tank.
- Use your printer model’s chip resetter to restore the “empty” chip to full.
- Disable your ink or toner monitor.
Do laser printers run out of toner?
Laser printers use toner cartridges which print thousands of pages so you don’t need to worry about replacements anytime soon. Laser cartridges contain toner powder so you also don’t have to worry about the drama of running into dried or clogged ink at all!
Can a toner cartridge be refilled?
All toner cartridges can be refilled, you just need the right toner, the right instructions and the right tools and its a matter of minutes before youre off printing again! Toner refills are available for HP toner, Lexmark toner, Samsung toner, Okidata toner and hundreds more brands of laser toner printers.
How do you bypass toner chip?