What is scanner Error 12 in HP printer?
What is scanner Error 12 in HP printer?
When a Scanner Error 6, Scanner Error 12, Scanner Error 100, Scanner Error 200, or Scanner Error 300 is displayed on the HP LaserJet M1005 control panel, it indicates a scanner error that cannot be resolved by turning the printer off and then back on, nor resetting the printer to factory defaults.
How do I get rid of scanner error 12?
HOW TO SOLVING OF SCANNER ERROR 12 in printer HP LASER JET M1005 MFP / ZOOMPRINT?
- – Click on Ok button on printer control panel.
- – Press and hold the left arrow key and OK button.
- – Release both keys at same time.
- – choose the option “Scan top” service.
- – Restart the printer.
What is scanner error in HP printer?
A Scanner Error 22 error message displays on the printer control panel when you try to scan from the printer. This error might display when extra weight or pressure is applied to the scanner glass, such as when scanning an open book. The weight or pressure can stall the scanner mechanism.
How do I fix a scanner Error 13?
Recommend you to do a hard reset on the printer. (Turn off the printer, disconnect all the cables, wait for a minute, connect the power cord of the printer to wall outlet directly, do not use any surge protector.) Turn the printer On and try to make a copy.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet M1005 printer?
HP LaserJet M1005 MFP – Restoring factory default settings
- On the device control panel, press Menu/Enter.
- Use the < or the > button to select Service, and then press Menu/Enter.
- Use the < or the > button to select Restore defaults, and then press Menu/Enter. The device automatically restarts.
How do I scan a PDF on HP M1005?
Double-click on the HP m1005 scanner icon from your desktop (Scan a Document or picture). A scanner settings window will open in front of you. If you want to scan a document as a PDF file, then you’ll have to select PDF from the “file type” filed.
How do I fix a scanner error?
General troubleshooting tasks
- Verify that the scanner works by scanning in another application.
- Scan using Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) instead of TWAIN (Windows XP only).
- Install the latest scanner driver.
- Restart your computer with startup items disabled.
- Rescan the image using a different color mode.
Why can I print but not scan?
Check for a Firewall setting on your computer. If a Firewall on your computer is active, it may be rejecting the necessary network connection needed for the network scanning software to operate properly. Disable the Firewall on your computer and try the network scanning again.
What is Scanner Error 13 in HP printer?
13 – SCALE ERROR This means the scanner is not communicating with the scale.
How do I get my HP M1005 printer to scan?
HP LaserJet M1005 MFP – Scanning by using HP LaserJet Scan (Windows)
- Click Start, click All Programs, click HP, and then click HP LaserJet M1005 MFP.
- Select Scan To to start HP LaserJet Scan.
- Select a scanning destination.
- Click Scan.
How do I change my HP printer from Chinese to English?
Make sure the printer is turned on. Press the Setup button ( ). Press the Arrow buttons ( ) to select Basic Settings, and then press OK. Press the Arrow buttons ( ) to select Set Language, and then press OK.
How do I scan documents to PDF?
Scan a paper document to PDF without presets
- Choose Tools > Create PDF > Scanner > Default Settings or My Custom Settings. Note:
- If you want to change the settings, click the Settings icon .
- Click Scan.
- If prompted to scan more pages, select Scan More Pages, Scan Reverse Sides, or Scan Is Complete, and click OK.
Why will my scanner not scan?
First check your connection to the scanner and computer: Make sure your scanner’s AC adapter is securely connected to the scanner and a working electrical outlet. Make sure the interface cable is securely connected to the scanner and your computer, and that the cable is not damaged or crimped.
Can print but Cannot scan?
What does Scanner Error 22 mean?
How do I scan a PDF on HP 1005?
How do I change the language on my HP scanner?
Use the printer control panel to change the language
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Press the Setup button ( ).
- Press the Arrow buttons ( ) to select Basic Settings, and then press OK.
- Press the Arrow buttons ( ) to select Set Language, and then press OK.
How do I change the language on my printer?
You can change the language used on the Windows printer software screens.
- Right-click the product icon in the Windows taskbar.
- Select Printer Settings. You see the printer settings window.
- Click the Maintenance tab. You see the maintenance options:
- Select the language you want to use as the Language setting.
Why can’t I scan from my wireless printer to my computer?
Check your USB cable and printer Check your USB cable from the printer to the Windows device and be sure it is plugged in. Check if your printer is running in normal parameters and all the lights are on. Check and see if you can print a document so that we resume ourselves only to the scanning feature of the printer.
How do I change my HP scanner settings?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, select Settings, and then open the Scan/Digital Send menu. Select the category of scan and send settings that you want to configure. Configure the options. Select Done for each setting, if prompted.
How do I get my HP printer to scan to PDF?
Click “Scan Settings,” then “Scan Settings and Preferences” and then “Scan Document Settings” to access your scanner’s PDF option. Click the down arrow next to “Scan to:” and click “Save to file.” Click the down arrow next to “File type:” and click “PDF (*. Pdf).”
Why can’t I save my scan as a PDF?
1 Answer. You can’t create PDF with free Adobe Reader, you need to have Adobe Acrobat to do that. If the software that came with your scanner can’t save the scan as PDF you have to use Adobe Acrobat to do that. With Adobe Reader you can only view, fill form fields, sign and add comments to a PDF.