What does God send mean?
What does God send mean?
noun. an unexpected thing or event that is particularly welcome and timely, as if sent by God.
Which is correct God send or God sent?
Godsend is a noun which means ‘an unexpected thing or event that is particularly welcome and timely, as if sent by God. ‘ The lottery win was a godsend for her. Godsent is an adjective that means ‘sent by God or as if by God’.
What can I say instead of godsend?
Is godsend capitalized in a sentence?
Occasionally, religious publications choose to capitalize words that start with “god,” but a wide variety of style guides I found that address the issue in some way (1, 2, 3, 4) recommend using lowercase for words such as “godless,” “godliness,” “godly,” “godsend,” “godfather,” “godmother,” and swear words that include …
How do you use godsend?
a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money).
- It was a godsend that he was there.
- Her gift of money was a godsend.
- Pharmacists are a godsend when you don’t feel sick enough to call the doctor.
Is Godsent a word?
sent by God or as if by God: a godsent rain. GOOSES.
What are synonyms for blessing?
synonyms for blessing
When someone is a God sent?
Definition of godsend : a desirable or needed thing or event that comes unexpectedly The widespread rain was a godsend for farmers.
What is another word for Lifeline?
In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for lifeline, like: salvation, life line, line-of-life, help, helping-hand, rope, line, careline and aid.
Can someone be a godsend?
godsend Add to list Share. A godsend is something very lucky or helpful — some event or item for which you’re incredibly thankful. If you don’t have time for breakfast and forget to bring your lunch to school, your friend’s extra slice of pizza is a godsend. If you’re grateful for something, you can call it a godsend.
What is the definition Benison?
benison \BEN-uh-sun\ noun. : blessing, benediction.
How do you say feeling blessed?
How do you say someone is blessed?
How Do You Spell God send?
Godsend definition Something wanted or needed that comes or happens unexpectedly.
How do you know if God sent you her?
How to Know When a Godly Man is Pursuing You
- He Doesn’t Lie.
- He Doesn’t Corrupt Your Good Character.
- He Honors and Respects You.
- He Makes Sacrifices.
- He Gives You Grace.
- She is Intentional.
- She Speaks Highly of You.
- She Respects You.
How do you use lifeline in a sentence?
1. The telephone is her lifeline to the rest of the world. 2. He clung to the lifeline and the woman pulled him towards the bank.
What is a lifeline person?
a person or thing that you depend on very much.
How do you use Benison in a sentence?
How to use benison in a sentence. I wouldn’t have missed Dot, doing the honours in her wedding-gown, my benison on her bright face!
How do you use the word Benison in a sentence?
Benison in a Sentence 🔉
- Karen asked her friend to say a benison while standing over the Thanksgiving dinner with her large family.
- Every minister of each church said a benison in memory of the victims of a tragic train accident.
How do you send someone a blessing?
Here is my list……..
- Pray for them.
- Text them a verse that gives hope.
- Spend time with them just hearing their heart.
- Make a meal for them and deliver it to their home.
- Send a Bible tract in the mail.
- Offer to watch their kids so they can have a date night with their spouse.
- Offer to pick up groceries for them.
How do you use blessed in a sentence?
Use “blessed” in a sentence | “blessed” sentence examples
- It is more blessed to give than to receive.
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
- The bishop blessed the new church.
- Blessed are the meek:for they shall inherit the earth.
How do you express feeling blessed?
Blessed Morning Quotes
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” –
- “Every day is a blessing.” –
- “Just to be is a blessing.
- “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings.
- “You are a blessing to my mornings.” –
Can a person be a godsend?
Why does God put someone in your life?
They’re not meant to stay in our lives forever. God called them to be there for us for only a short period of time. God called them to be in our lives so they can make us better for the ones who are meant to stay forever. The problem is we become frustrated when these people leave because we can’t let go.
How do I ask God for my husband?
Lord, I know that You have set apart a husband for me, I pray that Your Spirit leads me to him so that I will not lack my mate. I thank You for my future husband. Amen. God of wisdom, please direct my heart into finding the right man to love and marry.