What is rate TBH?
What is rate TBH?
“Tbh and rate” is a request to be rated on a scale, usually of 1-10, mostly about how good or bad looking you are, or just how cool you are. Sometimes it’s shortened to “tbh” or “tbh rate, date” or “tbh rate, date, pass” — you get the idea.
How do you respond to a tbh on Instagram?
If you get a tbh, it’s polite to respond with a thank you. You can also reply with a compliment or another type of message.
What does rate you mean?
If you rate someone or something as good or bad, you consider them to be good or bad. You can also say that someone or something rates as good or bad.
What is the full form of rate?
Restate, Answer question, Textual evidence, Explain. Business.
What can I write about my friend?
Give a Sweet Compliment
- You’re one of the kindest people I’ve ever been lucky enough to know.
- You’re a great listener.
- You’d do anything for the people you care about.
- Your strength inspires me.
- You have the best laugh.
- You’ll always be one of my very favorite people.
What’s a TBH on Instagram?
TBH stands for, To Be Honest, its a slang used by the user to describe their views honestly on the social media app. This opinion can be about either on a post or people. It is also used to describe the change in opinion during conversations.
How reply How are you?
You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer. They will tell the other person that you are enthusiastic and ready to work. You might be shaking hands, too.
What does rate mean in texting?
Rate: a slang word for ok or fine. “
What is example of rate?
A rate is a special ratio in which the two terms are in different units. For example, if a 12-ounce can of corn costs 69¢, the rate is 69¢ for 12 ounces. This is not a ratio of two like units, such as shirts. This is a ratio of two unlike units: cents and ounces.
What is the meaning of rate in Instagram?
Rate is another social-media prompt—again, appearing on its own, or in the full three-part iteration—in which the user asks their social-media friends and followers to rate them. Usually, this is on a scale of one to 10 (with 10 being the highest rating).
How do you describe rates?
A rate may be equivalently expressed as an inverse of its value if the ratio of its units are also inverse. For example, 5 miles (mi) per kilowatt-hour (kWh) corresponds to 1/5 kWh/mi (or 200 Wh/mi). Rates are relevant to many aspects of everyday life.
How do you write a bestie letter?
How to Write a Letter To Your Best Friend
- Step 1: Write down some ideas.
- Step 2: Choose your stationery.
- Step 3: Start with a greeting.
- Step 4: Write the body of the letter.
- Step 5: Adding the closing lines.
- Step 6: Decorate your letter.
- Step 7: Add any attachments (Optional)
- Step 8: Put the letter into an envelope.
How do you write 10 lines on your best friend?
10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend for Children and Students of Classes 1, 2, 3,4
- I have a best friend XYZ.
- He is my classmate.
- We play together.
- We also do our homework together.
- We share our lunches.
- He is good in studies.
- He helps me solve math sums.
- My parents like him too.
What should I ask Instagram?
More example questions
- Who’s the team that will win today? (
- What’s the one thing you do for everyone?
- What year would you travel back in time and why?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- Who inspires you every day?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
How are you doing flirty reply?
Flirty Responses to “How Are You”
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I’m single and ready to mingle!
- Thank god you finally noticed me!
- I have never been so strong.
- How is your favorite person doing today?! (Hahaha.
What’s your rate meaning?
Sometimes when you’re asked “What’s your rate?” it feels like a game where every answer is wrong. If you’re like me, when a prospective client or editor asks you for your freelance writing rate, a million things go through your mind. How much was I paid for similar work? What can the client afford?
What does it mean if a guy says I rate you?
If you rate someone or something, you think that they are good. [mainly British, informal]
What are 2 examples of rates?
Here are some examples of common rates: Speed limit, interest rate, crime rate, profit rate, birth rate, death rate, etc.