How can I apply KRA PIN online?
How can I apply KRA PIN online?
This is how you register for your KRA PIN.
- Visit itax.kra.go.ke.
- Select “New PIN Registration”
- Select “Non-Individual” and “Online Form” as your mode of registration.
- Fill in your basic information.
- Select suitable tax obligation by checking the relevant boxes.
- Enter details of company directors or partners.
How do I register my nil KRA PIN?
Step By Step Guide On How to File KRA Nil Returns In 2022
- Step 1: Visit KRA iTax Portal.
- Step 2: Log Into KRA iTax Dashboard.
- Step 3: Click On File KRA Nil Returns Tab.
- Step 4: Select The KRA Nil Return Form.
- Step 5: Fill The Income Tax – Resident Individual Nil e-Return Form.
How can I check my KRA details?
The taxpayer can check the status of Registration, Payment, Return and status of the problem reported to KRA. To check the status, you can visit the KRA portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/and click ‘Status of your application’ under ‘Status Checker’.
How can I get KRA PIN by SMS?
Send a direct message (DM) and a coloured copy of your National ID to any of the KRA social media handles Facebook or Twitter, requesting for your pin. The response here from KRA is faster than via email.
How much does it cost to apply for KRA PIN?
The default KRA PIN Cost (KRA application charges) is Kshs. 200/= only. Pay easily and conveniently today for your PIN application online using M-Pesa till number 745508.
How long does it take to get KRA PIN?
You can get your KRA PIN online at Cyber.co.ke Portal in less than 5 minutes. Place your order online today. You can place KRA PIN Registration order online at Cyber.co.ke Portal and pay using the M-Pesa Till Number 745508 to get your KRA PIN sent to your email address in less than 5 minutes.
How do I file nil return for the first time?
- Requirements Needed To File KRA Nil Returns For The First Time.
- Step 1: Visit iTax Portal.
- Step 2: Enter KRA PIN Number.
- Step 3: Enter KRA Password and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
- Step 4: iTax Account Dashboard.
- Step 5: Click On The Returns Menu Tab Followed By File KRA Nil Return.
How do I file my 2021 return online?
2. Online: Enter the relevant data directly online at e-filing portal and submit it. Taxpayer can file ITR 1 and ITR 4 online.
- PAN will be auto-populated.
- Select ‘Assessment Year’
- Select ‘ITR Form Number’
- Select ‘Filing Type’ as ‘Original/Revised Return’
- Select ‘Submission Mode’ as ‘Prepare and Submit Online’
What is my KRA PIN number?
To retrieve your KRA PIN send colored scanned copy of your original ID to [email protected] or visit the nearest KRA Office or Huduma Center with your original ID.
How do I update my KRA details online?
There are different KRA portals such as CAMSKRA, CVLKRA, Karvy KRA etc. to check KYC Status….KRA Registration Process
- Fill-up KYC Form Along with correct set of documents.
- Documents submission and KYC verification.
- Uploading and updating your details.
How do you get my KRA PIN using my email?
If you have forgotten your KRA PIN, you can request for KRA PIN Retrieval here at Cyber.co.ke Portal and your KRA PIN will be sent to your email address immediately. Once you have entered your KRA PIN Number, click on outside the page.
Can you have two KRA PINs?
One PIN shall be issued to each person and it shall not be used by a person other than the person to whom it was issued.
How much does it cost to apply for a KRA PIN?
Does KRA PIN expire?
Adding, “Failure to file tax returns, unless the cause is shown to the contrary, the commissioner of the Domestic Taxes shall have their Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) deregistered and cancelled from the KRA system at the expiration of thirty (30) days from the date of this notice.”
How do I apply KRA for the first time?
How To Login For The First Time To KRA Web Portal
- Step 1: Visit KRA iTax Web Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Step 2: Enter Your KRA PIN Number In the PIN/User ID Section.
- Step 3: Enter The Default KRA Password Sent To Your Email (iTax First Time Login Email) and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
How do I file KRA returns if not employed?
How To File KRA Returns Using KRA iTax Portal If Unemployed
- Step 1: Visit KRA iTax Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Step 2: Enter Your KRA PIN Number.
- Step 3: Enter KRA iTax Password and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
- Step 4: iTax Account Dashboard.
How do I file nil income tax return?
Filing a nil return is no different from filing a regular income tax return.
- Enter your income details and deductions. Income tax is computed and you will be shown that you have no tax due.
- Submit your return to the Income Tax Department. And send your ITR-V to CPC Bangalore to complete the e-filing process.
How do I change my number on Kra?
How to change the registered email id or phone number?
- Download KRA modification form (Change in Address or Email or Mobile Number)
- Fill the information you want to change besides your Name and PAN number in the KRA form, sign it and attach self certified PAN card copy.
How do I find my KYC number?
How do I check my CYKC number?
- Visit the web portal (www.karvykra.com or www.cvlkra.com). Currently only Karvy and Central Depository Services Limited provide for the CKYC Check Facility.
- Enter your PAN.
- Enter the security/CAPTCHA code.
- Your CKYC status along with details will be displayed.
Can I delete my KRA PIN?
You can request for cancellation of your PIN or Tax Obligations.
Can you delete your KRA account?
If you have left the country for good then you can cancel your KRA pin by login to you itax portal account, then go to registration and select e-cancellation. Enter cancellation reasons and attach supporting documents. If you intend to return to Kenya, you can be filing nil returns instead of cancelling.
Can I get my KRA PIN at Huduma Centre?
KRA PIN application can be done at any Huduma Centre countrywide.
How long does KRA PIN take?
PIN registration is an online process done on iTax. Residents receive their PIN Certificate instantly after completing the online registration form.
Can one have 2 KRA PINs?
2. One PIN shall be issued to each person and it shall not be used by a person other than the person to whom it was issued.
How to open Kra pin online?
The first thing to do is access the iTax portal.
How to check Kra pin?
Registration. When you need to check the status of Registration on iTax,you will need to enter the KRA Reference Number (Acknowledgement Number) and the KRA Search Code.
How to activate Kra pin using security stamp code?
Open iTax on your browser and sign in using your KRA PIN number and password.
How to apply for Kra pin?
All applicants are expected to be Kenyan citizens with a valid National Identification Card and should have no criminal records.