How do I print odd pages?
How do I print odd pages?
Print odd and even pages
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Print.
- In the lower-left corner of the Print dialog box, in the Print list, select Odd pages.
- Click OK.
- After the odd pages are printed, flip the stack of pages over, and then in the Print list, select Even pages.
- Click OK.
How do you print odd and even?
Printing Odd or Even Pages
- Press Ctrl+P. Word displays the Print dialog box.
- Adjust the printing settings as desired.
- Using the Print drop-down list at the bottom of the dialog box, choose either Odd Pages or Even Pages, as desired.
- Click on OK.
How do I print odd pages in PDF?
Choose File > Print and select Odd Pages Only from the Subset menu. Select the Reverse Pages option. In this scenario, the Reverse Pages option ensures that the page sequence is correct. Click OK or Print.
How do you sort odd/even in Excel?
Sort rows by odd or even numbers with a helper column
- Next to the numbers, please enter this formula =ISODD(A2) in a blank cell, see screenshot:
- Then drag the fill handle over to the cells that you want to contain this formula, the TRUE indicates odd numbers and FALSE indicates even numbers, see screenshot:
How do I print even and odd pages in Excel?
Enable the sheet you want to print its odd or even pages, and press Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. 5. Click Yes to go on printing. And then only odd pages or even pages of the active sheet are printed out.
How do I select odd pages in Excel?
Printing Odd or Even Pages
- Change to Page Break Preview.
- Use the mouse to select all the cells of page 1.
- Hold down the Ctrl key as you select all the cells of page 3.
- In turn, and still holding down the Ctrl key, select all the cells of the other odd-numbered pages.
- Define the selected cells as the print area.
How do I Print even and odd pages in Excel?
What are odd pages?
This behavior occurs when you include page numbers that are numbered differently than the physical pages in the document (for example, when the first page of your document is defined as page 2, the second page is defined as page 3, and so on).
How can I Print 2 pages on 1 sheet?
Print multiple pages on a sheet
- Click File > Print.
- Under Settings, click One page per sheet, and then choose Multiple pages per sheet in the list.
- Click Print.
How do you fill in odd numbers in Excel?
If you want to autofill a different pattern, like the first 10 odd numbers, enter number 1 in cell A1 and 3 in cell A2. Then select both cells and drag the fill handle down to Row 10. In this case, AutoFill recognizes the pattern and populates cells with odd numbers.
How do you add odd rows in Excel?
If you need to add up all the odd or even numbers only in a range, you can use the following formulas: normal formulas or array formulas. And then press Enter key, all the odd values have been added up in the range. Notes：1.To sum only the even numbers, you can use this formula: =SUMPRODUCT(–(MOD(A1:C8,2)=0),A1:C8).
How do you print different headers in Excel?
Add or change headers or footers in the Page Setup dialog
- Click the worksheet or worksheets, chart sheet, or chart where you want to add or change headers or footers.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click the Dialog Box Launcher .
- On the Header/Footer tab, click Custom Header or Custom Footer.
How do I print selected pages in Excel 365?
On the worksheet, select the cells that you want to define as the print area. Tip: To set multiple print areas, hold down the Ctrl key and click the areas you want to print. Each print area prints on its own page. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Print Area, and then click Set Print Area.
How do I print only odd pages in Excel?
How do I print only certain pages in Excel?
On the worksheet, click and drag to select the cells you want to print. Click File > Print > Print. To print only the selected area, in Print Options, click Current Selection. If the print preview shows what you want printed, click Print.
What does Print odd pages mean?
How do I Print odd pages in Microsoft edge?
Select the Printer and Click Print Options in the bottom. Then select Duplex Printing-Flip on long edge or short edge you want. Click OK and Printing would be on both sides.
How do I Print multiple Pages?
How do I Print something on multiple Pages?
Print multiple pages per sheet per paper using Acrobat or Reader
- Choose File > Print.
- From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select Multiple Pages Per Sheet.
- From the Pages Per Sheet pop-up menu, select a value.
- From the Page Order pop-up menu, select Horizontal, Horizontal Reversed, Vertical, or Vertical Reversed:
How do I auto fill a pattern in Excel?
Fill data automatically in worksheet cells
- Select one or more cells you want to use as a basis for filling additional cells. For a series like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…, type 1 and 2 in the first two cells.
- Drag the fill handle .
- If needed, click Auto Fill Options. and choose the option you want.
How do I select only odd numbers in Excel?
If you want to filter the odd numbers, you can check the FALSE item in Step 4. You can also apply the formula of =ISODD(A1) to identify the number in Column A are odd or not, and then filter them. The formula of =MOD(A1,2) is also available to determine the number in Cell A1 is even or not.
How do I print only certain rows in Excel?
Set one or more print areas
- On the worksheet, select the cells that you want to define as the print area. Tip: To set multiple print areas, hold down the Ctrl key and click the areas you want to print.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Print Area, and then click Set Print Area.
How do you make multiple headers in Excel?
To apply the header row formatting to multiple rows in the table: after the table style is applied, select the rows you want included in the “header row” and on the Table tools > Layout tab, click Repeat Header Rows. If header row is ticked in Design tab > Table style options, you will see your header row formatting.
How do I print selected worksheets in Excel 2007?
Select the worksheets that you want to print. Click File > Print, or press CTRL+P. Click the Print button or adjust Settings before you click the Print button.